1. Offering lectures to Year 1 students.
2. Supporting the convener to complete the task and objective of the curriculum.
3. Contributing to the teaching team to promote the curriculum.
4. Contributing to academic research of the teaching team.
5. Providing support to department brand building.
6. Completing other tasks assigned by HoD.
1. Master’s Degree or above. Major in Law, History, Philosophy and Management.
2. Excellent teaching skill to manage the class.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Bi-lingual (English and Chinese) with excellent written and spoken skills in both languages.
5. Excellent computer skills in using word process, spread sheet and presentation software.
6. Relevant academic background.
How to apply
To apply for the position, please visit the following website and apply online before the closing date: //job.xjtlu.edu.cn/. You need to register and then login to complete each part of the application process, including Basic Information, Cover Letter, Job Title and Reference and Equal Opportunities Form. Remember to attach your CV when completing the Basic Information form, and the covering letter (in English) should outline your interest in the post and explain how you meet the criteria.