1. Design and develop laser controlling and processing circuit. Built up design concepts, prototype and prove feasibility.
2. Design and develop critical automated fixture or equipment for new product manufacturing system.
3. Team work with mechanical and optics engineer to resolve design and process issues.
4. Establish test procedure, qualify products through test or experiments.
5. Project execution through design, test to manufacturing.
1. Good English communication on spoken and written.
2. Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electric-automation, Software or Computer.
3. At least 3 years' work experience on electronics software and hardware design with microcontroller, and computer based embedded system for automated servo control.
4. Capable to design and debug small signal analog & RF circuit will be plus.
5. Disciplined software coding and documentation training.
6. Familiar with Electronics testing and procedure.
7. Programming with C language, VB or Assembly, Circuit design with Altium Designer.
8. Creative thinking through product design and troubleshooting, strong analytical skills