Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
1. To ensure the availability and the effectiveness of production scheduled and arrange the production
properly and ensure the delivery in time.
2. To review and to check the production work instructions (Standard Operating Procedures,Product
Manufacturing Instructions (Batch records and Process Legal Control or PLC program) and the production
records. To continuously implement them after approval to ensure that programming of the PLC system is
consistent with operational and procedural requirements.
3. Assure that the products are manufactured in accordance with the correct manufacturing procedures,
quality control plan and safety work instructions.
4. Cooperate with quality dept to investigate any quality problem, taking the corrective and preventive
actions where necessary and to handle the non-conforming products in the production unit.
5. Take responsibility for the production safety through a daily check or supervision of the equipments and
usage of the PPE by the personnel, in compliance to local governmental laws and DNC requirements.
6. Be responsible for production cost budgeting, keeping them under strict control and applying,where
possible, cost saving programs. To keep tracked, in accordance with the ERP system, the raw materials
consumption and the amounts of finished products in the production areas.
7. Being responsible for performance of all Logistic Dept.
Job Requirements & Competencies:
1. Bachelor degree and above, majoring in Mechanical or Mechanical Engineering.
2. 6 years or more work related experience with at least 3 years in management level, prefer with Stamping or
punching/pressing fields and in multinational company as well
3. Be very familiar with metal stamping equipment and processes.
4. Communication and Leadership skills.
5. Very familiar with ISO/TS quality management system and lean manufacturing management.
6. Fluent English language skills, including listening, speaking, reading and writing, and computer operation
7. Team Building.Professional confidentiality all the time.